Agincourt Mall provides a unique city-building opportunity, founded on the retail history of the site while leveraging connections to existing neighbourhoods, transit, parks and open spaces.
Renewal at Agincourt Mall can be a catalyst in strengthening one of Scarborough’s most significant neighbourhoods. Creating new community infrastructure will make this area of Toronto more vibrant, more connected and better suited for tomorrow.
U of T’s Institute for New Suburbanism says: "What if the suburbs were actually the centre of a city? A collection of urban islands—complete communities for residents to work, dine, shop, gather with friends and family, and travel throughout with multiple transportation options."
All renderings are artist’s concept. Map not to scale, E. & O.E.
• Our Plan is a unique city-building opportunity to create a mixed-use community which reflects trends of living, shopping and working in an urban landscape
• This calls for contemporary architecture and exceptional and memorable streets, squares and interior landscapes
• We intend to develop a complete community of retail, culture, leisure, employment and multi-generational residential
• Our Plan embraces the concept of a vibrant mixed-use community while incorporating existing large-scale retail
• We intend to create a strong Public Realm
• Our design incorporates great streets for everyone with connection to the larger surrounding community, the GO Train and future subway/LRT/SmartTrack
• Our plans include a variety of residential architecture including townhomes, midrise and 6- to 8-storey podiums with point towers